No Valid A Records Found

Hello,

I recently started using desec.io and have configured domain “patterns.se”.

When I do a dryrun for creating an SSL certificate, I get error:

Certbot failed to authenticate some domains (authenticator: nginx). The Certificate Authority reported these problems:
  Domain: www.patterns.se
  Type:   dns
  Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for www.patterns.se - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for www.patterns.se - check that a DNS record exists for this domain

Domain: patterns.se
  Type:   dns
  Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for patterns.se - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for patterns.se - check that a DNS record exists for this domain

Hint: The Certificate Authority failed to verify the temporary nginx configuration changes made by Certbot. Ensure the listed domains point to this nginx server and that it is accessible from the internet.

The server is accessible from the internet and is already hosting a live website. I have also entered the nameservers in the DNS records from where I purchased the website. This is indicated in whois patterns.se.

The current configuration looks like:

Please let me know how I can fix this.

Best,
Saurabh

I left the Subname empty for A record and am able to complete the Certbot dry run.