In this post, we keep a list of deSEC-aware software that we have knowledge of.
Note: This does not imply any endorsement by deSEC. We also do not evaluate whether the tools listed here implement sensible security measures, nor do we know whether these programs hold what they promise. The list is merely meant as an inspiration for digging deeper into the deSEC ecosystem.
- DNSControl (DNS as code)
- Terraform (DNS as code)
- ACME.js, Greenlock.js
- cert-manager web hook (Kubernetes)
- deSEC certbot plugin
- Terraform vancluever/acme
- Proxmox Virtual Environment, e.g.
- Traefik supports deSEC through lego (see ablove). Previously, there was this extra module: Traefik dedyn-dns01 (now superseded)
General purpose API clients
- desec (Go)
desec-dns-api (PyPI) (Python library), used by
- ansible-desec-dns (Ansible modules)
Command-line Interface (CLI)
- desec-dns-cli (Python CLI)
- desec-dns-api-cli (Python CLI)
- desec-dns (Python CLI with TLSA support)
- My1/MugenDNS (PHP GUI)
To extend this list, please reply to this post, and after short inspection we may include your suggestion in the list.